.b is a mindfulness course created for teens in secondary schools by the Minfulness in Schools Project.
.b (dot-be) stands for 'Stop Breathe and Be'
.b aims to give students mindfulness as a life skill. Students use it to:
- feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled
- get on better with others: students and staff
- help them concentrate and learn better
- help cope with stress and anxiety
To learn more about mindfulness for teens please follow any of these links:
- What is .b?
- The Mindfulness in Schools Project .b
- Evidence for the Impact of Mindfulness on Children and young people
- Mindfulness: a Guide for Teachers
Please contact Pascale for more information or setting up a course in your school.